Add to Our Resources
For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. -1 Corinthians 2:2
ChristNow.com provides a unique forum for God’s people to exalt God’s Son. It offers a platform for the voices of many Christians and Christian leaders to speak of Christ to one another, across all streams of the Body of Christ. In that sense, this website belongs to the whole Church, as we work together to foster and serve a Christ Awakening movement across the Body of Christ.
The National Editorial Board of ChristNow.com welcomes ideas and contributions to add to our resources. Will you help us grow this site and expand its impact? Share your ideas with us for communicating the grandness, greatness, majesty, marvels, vastness, and richness of Christ.
About Resource Contributions
The Christ Now National Editorial Board reviews the content of resource suggestions and contributions, and makes decisions about what will be posted.
Selections are featured solely based on the biblical accuracy of their focus on the person of God’s Son. Inclusion on ChristNow.com should not be construed as necessarily endorsing the broader ministries from which the resources were drawn. “The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice.” (Philippians 1:16)
Ideas and contributions should adhere to the key vision of ChristNow.com, including:
- Redirecting, expanding and enriching the focus of God’s people on the majesty, magnificence and preeminence of God’s Son, with special emphasis on who he is right now, ascended and active, sitting at the Father’s right hand.
- Fostering and serving a movement of spiritual renewal, which we call a “Christ Awakening,” for individuals, churches, and ministries everywhere. (A Christ Awakening is when God’s Spirit uses God’s Word to reintroduce God’s people to God’s Son for ALL he is.)
- Equipping Christians to help other Christians enter into this “Christ Awakening” experience for themselves or as congregations.
Guidelines for Resource Contributions
- Adhere theologically to historic, biblical Christology as defined by universally embraced documents such as the Apostles Creed, the Nicene Creed, and more recently, in the Lausanne Covenant.
- Exalt God’s Son for all he is today, in one or more of seven major facets of his supremacy, including who he is: TO us (his nature), FOR us (his mission), OVER us (his sovereignty), BEFORE us (his leadership), WITHIN us (his fullness), THROUGH us (his ministry), UPON us (his power)
- Be sensitive to and representative of the diversity of the Body of Christ – denominationally, ethnically, culturally, and generationally.
- Inspire greater hope in Christ as Lord and help increase stronger desires for more of him and his reign in and through our lives and our churches.
We’re interested in your ideas and contributions in the following categories:
We want your stories
If you’ve had a Christ Awakening and want to share your story, we’d love to post it. The Stories wall is for everyone to use. If you’d like to create a 3-4 minute video using a smartphone or video camera, please follow these guidelines:
- Introduce yourself with your name and occupation.
- Tell us a time in your Christian walk when you had your own Christ Awakening in which you began to see much more of the greatness, majesty, fullness or supremacy of God’s Son. How did it happen for you? (This is not your salvation testimony, but rather something that happened in your walk with Jesus as your Lord.)
- Tell us how you now see more of Jesus in terms of his glory or reign. (Do not tell us what Jesus has done for you; tell us who Jesus is to you now.)
- Tell us one or two ways in which this larger, grander vision of Christ has had an impact and made a difference in on your life.
- When you complete your video, please email it to Submit@ChristNow.com.
Final decisions on the posting of videos rests with the Christ Now National Editorial Board.
Here is an example video: